Come work directly with the founders in this fast-paced, shock-front company, and be part of the future of mechanical and biomechanical engineering.
Dominca is constantly on the lookout for productive, optimistic, and courageous individuals. We emphasize synergy of analytical, computational, and experimental approaches in following areas:
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, technical challenges, and a healthy work environment.
- Dynamic testing of materials and devices
- Design of mechanical systems
- Structural dynamics
- Shock physics
- We are currently seeking a candidate with a strong analytical (mechanics of fluids, elasticity, viscoelasticity, etc.) and computational (FEA, MatLab, etc.) capabilities. Work will initially involve improving our analytical/computational models. Predictions made with these models will be used to perform experiments.
- We require minimum of bachelor’s degree. At the moment we prefer a mathematics, science or engineering degree, such as aerospace engineering, biomedical engineering, civil engineering, material science, mathematics (applied), mechanical engineering, mechanics, and physics.
- Many of Dominca's contracts require access to government, defense, and classified information. Therefore, we can only consider your application if you are a U.S. Citizen or possess a U.S. Permanent Resident card. Non US Citizens must demonstrate an exceptional background in engineering or physical science beyond running commercial applications to be considered for a position.
ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO